Sunday, July 26, 2009

DC Bucket List

I officially have one week left in beautiful Washington, DC.  Of course anytime you live anywhere, you get so caught up in your busy schedule that you miss all the wonderful things around you.  This being said, I have decided that the best use of my time left in DC is by being a tourist and visiting everything that I've missed since I've been here.  My bucket list for the week is as follows...

DC Bucket List


-Capitol tour

-Afternoon in Georgetown

-Air and Space Museum

-Walk the Monuments

-Paddle boat/canoe potomac

-National archives 

-Spy Museum

-Eastern Market

-Botanic Gardens

-Newseum

-Kislak Collection at the Library of Congress

-Nat Geo Museum

-Vietnam Memorial 

-National Postal Museum

-National Cathedral

-Mount Vernon

No comments:

Post a Comment